What can I expect?
After your integration is up and running on an automated cadence, errors are managed and the solution is approved, your project will close out.
Please note that it is vital your Vertify Admin stay involved and lead the way internally in training users, reaching out to Vertify Support when needed, and documenting changes throughout the life of the integration. Anticipate what transitions should look like in your organization and plan accordingly to preserve core knowledge and details.
- During the first couple of weeks after go-live, we expect small errors and hiccups to surface that were not anticipated during testing.
- Because of this, your Vertify team is available to help you understand and troubleshoot any errors or difficulties you are running into during this time period, typically encompassing on average 1-2 weeks.
- By the end of the second week, we will transition you over to our technical support team and your dedicated Customer Success Manager, who will become your main points of contact moving forward.
Best Practice Notes: At this stage, confirm schedule alerts are set up and review these regularly to spot unexpected errors to that need to be resolved. Additionally, please plan to review your Vertify People page regularly to keep existing members accurate and add new members involved with your integration and email distribution groups.
What If I Have Additional Questions or Another Project?
- You will also have access to an Integration Design Document, which can be always be found in the “My Resources” section of the Help Center.
- All technical support will be handled via our Help Center, and any account related questions through your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
- For further clarification on whom to connect with and when, please review our support pledge. Depending on the topic and when needed, the technical support team can help clarify if your needs are best serviced by a change order to your integration and a renewed engagement with our Customer Success team.
Tool Tip: If you ever would like to request an updated copy of your current mappings in the form of an Integration Design Document, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team! We'd be happy to provide one for you.